Saturday, May 1, 2010

Men & Me [part 7] *NEW*


Recap: Wait! K2 didn't like me right? I guess I took his I-don't-give-a-crap attitude too loosely. I was flattered that he liked me, so I apologized and didn't leave K2's side for the rest of the night. [internally sad for having to leave eye candy's side]. The next morning we said our goodbyes and went to his house. Yea, we had fun ;) -gigi
***
Boy do I have a lot to catch up on. As the weeks passed so did my budding feelings for K2. Its not that he'd done anything wrong, but more that my feelings weren't going anywhere. No worries though, we're still friends and continue to talk every now and then.

Not very many guys are worth catching you up to speed on with the exception of Mr. Mmm [don't worry, we'll get to him]. A few dates, a few attempts at men, and a few fails have lead me to consider becoming a Nun. Is it too much to ask to get the feeling?! You know "That Feeling", the one you get when you know there is no on else you want. These guys that have attempted a shot at me for the past month have been nothing but outstanding gentlemen. They dotted their I's and crossed their T's flawlessly, but still I didn't get "That Feeling"

As time went on and with the option of joining a Nunnery coming more and more into focus, I started to hang out a little closer to school, particularly our little lounge. I did everything a good girl should; her schoolwork, more schoolwork, and some recreational reading. I began to see more of the friends that I used to hang out with and it was kinda nice. I especially began to notice one particular friend just as he began to notice me.

I call this friend Mr. Mmm. His name begins with an "M" and he's exceptionally gorgeous, but in a manly way. This isn't a particularly good thing with me, I don't EVER fall for the drop dead gorgeous. Sure their nice to look at, but when they know it, their cockiness is almost too much to handle. My Mr. Mmm however doesn't seem to notice just how handsome he really is, to me anyway.

He's the one that has all the underclassmen swooning, and all the upperclassmen trying their best to keep cool. But to me, he's just nice. Really nice. I'd never notice it much before, but now that i was hanging out in the lounge and seeing him just about everywhere the feeling was hard to ignore. He had all the basic criteria of my shallow expectations in a man [yea ladies, we all have em, mine aren't so bad], He was at least 3 years older than me, and taller than me.

One day I was sitting with my roommate at one of the alumni meetings at our college. He never went to them so I didn't even bother to save a seat. I turned around and my heart literally started skipping, or running, more like sprinting. It was him! And he was just standing there looking for somewhere to sit [or someone to sit with]. My roommate calls him over to my pleasure [now that I started catching the feelings I was even more shy than usual around him]
***
Tune in next week to part 8 of Men & Me to see how the rest of my evening went;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are my[Tags]