Friday, February 19, 2010

Men & Me [part 1]



Men: you can live with 'em, and you cant live without 'em.


I might not be the most accomplished gal in the field of men, but i know enough to know that I'll never know enough. I just got out of a 3 year relationship[well not just, more than a half year] and gosh i didn't know single life was so fun! this previous relationship however has left me a little lacking in dating skills area...This should make for fun times right? From happy endings to horrible disasters, once a week you get to here about my single life [or not single life], and my "attempts" at the cold, cruel world of Men, and Me.

So lets back track 5 or 6 months ago. I had the biggest "crush" [for lack of a better word] on this guy, we'll call him "K" . I thought K was handsome, funny, fun, and mature [a little shy, but o well]. His friends started talking with my friends and my friends would talk to me. Turns out K had been talking about me too! but i was "much too intimidating and out of his league" [btw guys, wth? how can you be out of someone league?] His friends had found out that i liked him and they told him to go for it. He told them there was no way i liked him, i got frustrated. So i tried to make it a little more obvious; initiating conversations and all that. He finally got the courage and started to talk to me all the time, and after a while we started going on dates. I was ecstatic! I mean, who wouldn't be? The guy you like notices you, and then likes you back, awesome. He did everything so perfectly. I'd wait for him to mess up, but nope. Perfect gentleman. [don't worry guys i knew it was only a show for the getting-to-know-each other phase] The only problem i had was the speed at which everything took place. Id just officially met him one day, and the next he was buying me coffee, the next out to a restaurant. By the forth day he wanted to "take the walk".

I wasn't ready for all this but i didn't want to miss out on anything, you only live once right? I admit i wasn't very enthusiastic at the thought, and it takes me a while to warm up to people. but he kissed me goodnight, and then i just waited...and waited....


Come back next week to hear part 2 of Men & Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are my[Tags]