Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day [Singles Awarness]


Ever wonder how Valentines day started? well so did I, so I researched and found that the name "valentine" came from a christian martyr named "Saint Valentine" and the day was established all the way back in 496 AD by Pope Gelasius I. Pretty interesting yea...The sending of "valentines" started in Great Britain, and here we are today, still sending them.

Today is Valentines Day!!!Whether your a happy couple or single there are lots of ways to have fun and celebrate Valentines day. [but sometimes those "happy couples" need to tone it down, not gonna lie. Theres only so much we can take!] And if you dont celebrate it at all, well heck thats fine too. I know some people argue that its a commericial holiday, and i agree to an extent.

I remember valentines day as a little kid a school, o how sweet:) heres an article by shine: Love, Explained By Toddlers. its so adorable!!!

I think my favorite was a couple years ago, i had been upset that i was spending valentines day alone for the first time in a while. And that morning i got the biggest bouquet of flowers i had ever seen, they were from a "secret admirer". lol it wasnt a big, grand event but it still made me happy.

wanna see 2010 worst valentines day gifts ever?


So what did you do for valentines day? what was the best valentines day you ever had?

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are my[Tags]